Sports Authority Field at Mile High is located in Downtown Denver, less than 2 miles from the LoDo area.
From Colorado Springs
1. Head north on I-25 N
2. Follow I-25 N to US-287 N/US-40 W/W Colfax Ave in Denver. Take exit 210A from I-25 N
3. Turn left onto US-287 N/US-40 W/W Colfax Ave
4. Use the right lane to take the U.S. 287 N/Federal Boulevard ramp
5. Merge onto US-287 N/N Federal Blvd
6. Turn right onto W 17th Ave/W Dick Connor Ave
7. Turn left onto Mile High Stadium W Cir
From Fort Collins / Greeley
1. Head south on I-25 S
2. Take exit 211 toward 23rd Avenue/20th Avenue
3. Keep right at the fork to continue toward Mile High Stadium Cir
1. Head south on US-36 E
2. Use the right 2 lanes to merge onto I-25 S toward Denver
3. Take exit 211 toward 23rd Avenue/20th Avenue
4. Keep right at the fork to continue toward Mile High Stadium Cir
The C, E or W light rail lines stop at the Sports Authority Field at Mile High Station, an 8-minute walk to the stadium. Fans may also take the D or H lines and transfer to the C or E lines at I-25 & Broadway, Alameda, or 10th & Osage stations. You can board the lines at Lincoln Station in Lone Tree, Littleton – Mineral Station in Littleton or Jefferson County Government Station in Golden.
Uber and Lyft will drop off at the corner of 17th and Federal east of the stadium for a direct walk over to the GA entrance.
Make planning your trip easy and affordable with our easy to use hotel booking engine. Find locations all around the city that fit your needs and make your trip to Global Dance Festival the least stressful part of your journey.
Air & Ground Transportation
Denver International Airport
8500 Peña Boulevard Denver, Colorado
Yellow Cab Denver- (800) 829-4222
Freedom Cab- 303-444-4444
Metro Taxi- 303-333-3333
Enterprise Rent A Car- (800)-261-7331
Hertz Rent A Car- (800)-654-3131
E-Z Rent-A-Car- (800)-261-7331
Premier Transportation Services LLC- 303-957-9213
Regal Ride LLC- 303-935-5543
Awesome Limousine- 720-431-0402